How Van's Kitchen increased visibility and reduced quality process cycle times by 73% in 30 days
Learn how Van’s Kitchen, a food processing company based in Dallas, Texas was able to bring their quality management system into one place and reduce process cycle times for client & consumer deviations, GMP audits, area audits, BPG audits, sensory tests, corrective and preventative actions in less than 30 days.
What made Van's Kitchen choose Unifize?
David and his team were quickly able to see that Unifize’s conversational and collaborative approach to managing quality was exactly what he needed. In particular, the following things really stood out about Unifize:
- The simple, easy-to-use interface meant that his team was able to pick up how it worked almost instantly.
- Unifize was quickly able to map to his processes rather than forcing him to change his system to fit a new software.
- Unifize’s pricing model was completely transparent and eliminated his risk until after it was proven to work.
- Unifize was cloud-based, meaning David and his team could manage the implementation entirely on their own without the need for involvement from their overloaded IT team.
- Unifize offered support throughout the onboarding process, and would help him make any changes he required on an as-needed basis at no extra cost.
What were the results?
In July 2020, Van’s Kitchen went live with Unifize to manage client/consumer deviations, GMP audits, area audits, BPG audits, sensory tests, corrective and preventative actions.
The results were almost instantaneous. By using Unifize, Van’s Kitchen was able to:
Reduce the time-to-close deviations from 12+ days to 3.3 days (73% decrease)
Increase the closure of deviations from 45.5% to 100%
Get up and running in less than 1 day with no involvement from the IT team
Achieve single point accountability across 6 collaborating teams
Reduce time to close of consumer incidents by 30%
Increase visibility into 7 core quality processes by bringing everything into 1 place
By the end September 2020, the Van’s team was planning to roll Unifize out to various other functions within the organisation, including preventive and breakdown maintenance.
“For me, it’s knowing and having confidence that our system is addressing all the deviations and incidents…having the confidence that we are capturing, documenting and closing them so that we can truly learn from them”
Aren't you curious?
Get started now!
Unifize is free for life. No credit card required.